Forum

Anti-Trust Notice Regarding the Sharing of Compensation Related Data:
As a reminder we want to ensure that you are aware of our position on the sharing of compensation-related information. MHHRA prohibits and does not sanction the sharing of compensation related information among members. The sharing of this information is prohibited by federal antitrust law. The alleged sharing of compensation related information has been the subject of several lawsuits against hospitals and healthcare-related human resource organization. As a result, we want to ensure that all members are aware of our policy and our commitment that the unsanctioned sharing of compensation related information is prohibited.  We ask you to ensure that MHHRA remains a solidly grounded organization through which our members feel they are able to share helpful information on human resources and build relationships among colleagues without running afoul of the federal law. If you have any questions please contact a Board Member for assistance.

Start a Thread

Courier Job Description

Would you have a Courier job description that you could share? Thank you.

Read More

Health Insurance/PTO

I have 3 questions that I need help with: 1. What percent of your health insurance premium do your employees pay for family coverage? 2. Do you have a high deductible plan? 3. What does your PTO policy/procedure look like, i.e. do you have 1 PTO bank, or separate banks for sick, personal, vacation, etc.? If you have 1 PTO bank, how do employees accrue their PTO and how much do they get? Thanks everyone!

Read More

Wellness Vendors

I would like to know if anyone has incorporated a Wellness Program in their employee benefit package. If yes, who is the vendor you have partnered with and what is your experience with the vendor, i.e. ease of start up; administration; cost; employor & employee satisfaction etc

Read More